BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Marilyn Monroe .

     One of my idols in life is Marilyn Monroe. She was just so inspiring. She was a famous movie star back in the 1940's and 1950's. She was really known for her curves. Back then, the boyish figure was all the rage. And she stood out with her curves and she didn't try to play them down. She embraced them. Which is really cool because not a lot of people do that. She was also, like I said, a movie actress. She starred in movies like; Some Like it Hot, Gentlmen Prefer Blondes, How to Marry a Millionaire, and Let's Make Love. And she was just absolutely stunningly, beautiful. I'd live to get a chance to meet her, but unfortunately, she's not alive. She was either murdered, or she killed herself. I really don't think she wouldn't have killed herself, but I didn't really know her personally. My opinion is that someone murdered her. Which is just plain awful. And the police never really continued the investigation! Back then, it was a mans world, so seeing she was a woman, that's probably why they didn't make it a full fledge investigation. Here's some photography of here:


      Marilyn had tons of famous quotes out there. I have this portrait of her and it's all of her quotes made into the color's of her head. It's wicked neat. I just love to read them over and over again.
      This scene is something Marilyn is really well known by.
      This photo is what helped Coco Chanel's perfum, Chanel #5 become famous in america. It was already extremely famous in France, and Coco wanted to bring the perfum to The States.
And this is the photo I was talking about earlier. The swim suit post.
      She really was beautiful.

0 comments: