BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Siick !

I just love this column that I do because when I do the fashion photography, I do outfits and things like that. But my sick column, it's like I post things that are more extreme than outfits. Here's the latest photography:

 Dream car, right here. Sweet 16 is less than a year away...
Blond hair is soo pretty. I just dyed my hair so I'd be a ginger,(Red Hair), but my hair like rejected that hair dye. Maybe I was meant to be a blond..
 
<3 Acrylic nails .

 Best shorts I've seen all summer. They've got the two best colors out there in them.
 This is what I'm doing with my Blackberry. Which, by the way, I just got yesterday !:)

 I love tattoo's .
 Seriously considering shaving half of my head next year.


0 comments: