BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Audrey Kitching

     This lovely lady I've just considered and right off the bat, I thought this girl has amazing style and hair, of  course. Her name is Audrey Kitching. She's famous for being in Germany's Next Top Model on the first episode 2009. She just takes really good photography, style, and hair. Here's some photography:





 The cheetah legging's with the wedges are fabulous and very "Look at me!" kind of thing. If you've noticed I really like that sort of things.

I

 I love the glitter on the bottom of the girl to the left eyes.


 I love this hair photo.
 Honestly, the first thing I saw in this photo was the teddy bear. I love those dolls. And then it was the pink scarf.


Chanel earrings .<3

0 comments: