BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Betsey Johnson Fashion Week Spring 2012 [Part 1]

If you guys have been reading this since the beginning, you can see that I LOVE Betsey Johnson's designs soo much. So, of course I had to do all of her designs for the Spring 2012 New York Fashion Week. (What I would do get to go to New York Fashion Week...) Betsey Johnson actually has a line at Macy's called Pink Patch. It's not exactly cheap, but it's a whole lot cheaper than her original line. And let me tell you that it's fabulous.(: Here's some of the photography of her Spring 2012 line:



 Sparkles! I'd wear this dress to prom most definitely.




 I honestly love the whole puffy, tutu thing going on on this dress.
 This would be a pretty prom dress to. When I'm older, I really hope I get to go to fancy parties and Fashion Weeks so I can wear dresses like this not just to high school dances.






0 comments: